Monday, March 16, 2015

Dt Franz and Pitcher

Hello and happy start of the week everybody!

Franz here again with one of the most popular Saturated Canary images: Pitcher!
I've never coloured her yet and I was just thinking that it was a pity, isn't it?
 
 

I used my Copics for colouring and some papers from My Mind's Eye to make my card:
 
 
I didn't want to add lots of embellishments, I thought that this is not a romantic image; she's a sportswoman, she is cool but so sweet too! So I added some lace and a pair of little flowers together with a baker's twine and a little ribbon
 

 If you want to read something more  about my card, have a look to my post HERE on MY BLOG, please!
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 Hugs,
 

3 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty! Glad you finally colored her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and creative is your card as always you are so talented in lots of crafty ways x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin