Thursday, March 12, 2015

Delightful time

Hello everyone how are you all? Ok so today I completely forgot it was my turn to show you a wee bit of Saturated Canary goodness...........oh & isn't there so much goodness in Saturated Canary :-)
Ok so I'm so mega busy at the min & things keep cropping up & I forgot to make something doh!! However I do have a card I made over a month ago but still havnt shown it..........well because I dont like it.............at all.........period!!
Here it is though because..........well because I'm a doofus & forgot :-(
Ok this is my shameful piece. The image is the gorgeous 'Valentine's Bundle' from the shop here.
I coloured this image in first & tbh I rushed it quite a bit as I was low on time.......I hate rushing colouring. She was coloured with distress markers.

Yes I even still decorated inside..........well you dont know til the end if its gonna work out the way you hope lol.
I promise to have something better next time lovelies.

For anymore info on products used etc pop on over to my blog here.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Take care & enjoy your day.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxxxxx



4 comments:

  1. I really wish my mess ups would look like yours. I really can't see why you don't like it. It's beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Vicky this is so pretty and l love how you have coloured the image truly is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one beautiful mess! I think we are overly critical of our own work. I would be thrilled to have created this!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin