Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Dt Franz and Arctic Friends

Hi everybody Saturated Canary friends!

Franz here to share with you all a little project I made using another super cute image from Krista:


She's just perfect for this season; wintery images really have something special in my opinion and making Christmas and Wintery cards is always a real pleasure for me!

The image is coloured with my loved Copics;
 I used papers from different brands and some yummy white and red embellishments, Christmas is around the corner, isn't it? ;)

If you want reading something more and seeing more pics of my card, have a look to my blog post here, please!
Have a lovely day everybody and thanks for popping in today!

Hugs, 

1 comment:

  1. Oh l love your image and as always your colouring is stunning and great backing papers too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin