Thursday, October 23, 2014

Trick or treat

Hey Lovelies, Happy Thursday! New DT Jen here with a Trick or Treat bag, I thought as its soon to be Halloween, I would made a little a Trick or Treat bag for my little person :)





Now then, I decided it needed to a bit of a more 'robust' bag to stand up to the Halloween business. I bought this fab card bag from Hobbycraft, and covered it in spider web decoupage papers, so it should stand all that a 4 year old can throw at it hehe.

I decorated it with two of Krista's cuties, Fast Food Fly by and Treats. Coloured up with my copics is some spooktacular bright colours lol. I cut the letters and little bats out with my Cameo. Oh and she loves it :)

Thanks for popping in, and have a great day xxx

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin