Wednesday, October 15, 2014

DT Silvie and High School Girl

Hello lovelies! 
Hope you are having a great week. It's DT SILVIE and today, I'd like to share a card featuring one of the recent images - 'High School Girl'.  Another gorgeousness coming from the hands of our super talented and amazing Krista :)


Image - 'Highschool Girl'

Image is colored with Copics in one of my favorite color combos purple/lilac. As always, more details can be found on my blog.
Thanks for popping in today. Have an awesome day! 
Hugs
Silvie xxxx 

3 comments:

  1. Truly beautiful as always and full of lots of gorgeous details as always you are so creative x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silvie, this is beautiful. I get nervous when I look at the flowers I've accumulated before putting them on the card, but you make it look so yummy, you've inspired me to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin