Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Dt Franz and Kit

Hello hello everybody!
Franz here again with a new card using the lovely "Kit" from our talented Krista:
 
(Image: Saturated Canary - Kit)
 
I loved her at first sight, she too cute and lovely, isn't she?!!
 
I coloured her using the "no lines" tecnique and my loved Copics, just too fun!
 
 (Image: Saturated Canary - Kit)
 
I saw her coloured in lots of different ways from lots of talented ladies who applied our GDT Call on Facebook and it has been so lovely :)
 
If you want to know something more about my card, you can also have a look here on my blog
 
Thanks for watching,
a huge hug,
Franz.

1 comment:

  1. Franz, this is simply stunning ... You would have won the GDT if you'd submitted this ... Oh wait, you're already on the DT, lol ... Seriously, though, this is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin