Thursday, September 4, 2014

Crisscross Applesauce....

Stamp- LDRS Saturated Canary Crisscross Applesauce.
Papers- Doodlebug design Sugar Shoppe.
Morning everyone!!

Its Lou in with a share for you today using one of the stunning new rubber stamps from the Little Darlings Saturated Canary release.

I popped myself out of my normal colours safety zone when I coloured her up because I fancied a bit of a challenge and soooo wanted her to match my gorgeous new Doodlebug design papers. I never normally colour to match my papers but its sooo good to challenge yourself now and again!!

right, got to go,its my little guys first day back at school and I am feeling a bit anxious for him...he on the other hand is currently bouncing his basketball around the living room....!! lol!!

Hugs Lou xxx

1 comment:

  1. so so cute! I love the colors. I am going to try color matching to my papers sometime. I just really enjoy taking in the image and letting it tell me what colors it should be.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin