Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Thinking Of You

Hi DT Vicky here today with some creations I made. The card I made for today is with an image from a craft magazine from the UK. The magazine is called Complete Cardmaking Magazine & it was issue 47.
I printed this image out as soon as I got her, however it was last week when I finally coloured her up for todays post. I was scared by the hair tbh but I really enjoyed colouring her, especially her hair lol.
This gorgeous lady is called 'Thinking Of You' & she has become another of my faves. She could be used for so many occasions.

I have coloured with Copics, I went for a slightly darker skin tone. Pop along to my blog here to see other pics & for more info.

I thought I would show you another card I mad for a different DT.
I went for a CAS style with this one, yes I do CAS although not very often as I find them sooooooo hard to do!! The image is 'Jamie Workout' & I coloured her with Copics & paper pieced her clothes. For more info on this card pop along here.

Thats all from me today but dont forget there will be more inspiration tomorrow.
Thank you for stopping by, tatty bye & take care
Lots hugs Vicky xxxxxxx


1 comment:

  1. Two absolutely beautiful card and the images are stunning

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin