Friday, June 15, 2012

Pretty Cards!

saturated canary digi

Here are a couple beautiful cards I received via email.  The first is my free digital download, Ava.  Tammy colored her in super frilly, pretty colors-- love it!!  The second is the first card posted on Theresa's new blog!  Please go visit her new place and say 'hi'!  

saturated canary digi

Tomorrow I will be posting a guest Dt call:)...It will be open for the next week...so be sure to check back if you are interested in possibly joining the team for a bit!

Hope your Friday was lovely! 
xx

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these are both so gorgeous! So very different, yet they are both equally fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! Love both of these images but I'm thinking that I'll have to use little Ava in my next card! Great insperation from both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards!! Love them both ladies :D OMG KRISTA!! Guest dt call yayay!! :D Hanging off the edge of my seat for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh Krista! These are fantastic... the pastel on is just up my alley. I better scour my SC digis and plan a project for the DT call!!

    Rina Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both fabulously adorable! Thanks for sharing them with us, Krista! And whoot whoot!! A GDT call?! What crafter wouldn't be honored to be on your team? I can't wait! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little Eva is so cut. Thank you for your generous gift of her to your followers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such super cards and Ava is such a gorgous image. Thanks for giving us such a wonderful freebie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Krista for showing my card off to your wonderful followers. I made this for a very dear blogger friend of mine, whom adored the card. GDT call.....wowzer, would be an honour to be considered. I'll be back tomorrow. Hugs & Loves xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards, DT team call? Oh boy ,I will be busy today. What a great opportunity . Thanks ,Krista
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin